Having trouble with a donation or membership form?
Sorry to hear that!
Here are a few things to keep in mind that may help you:
1. We only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We do not accept debit cards.
2. The address you provide must match the address attached to your credit card.
3. Have you added any extra characters on the first page? This system is sensitive–sometimes even a comma, period, or hyphen can prevent your transaction from going through.
4. Our system is set to prevent duplicate transactions. If you made a mistake, or if your transaction was declined, please wait at least an hour before entering information again.
5. Please be patient! We have discovered that some donors close their browser window before the transaction is complete. After pressing the “submit” button, please wait until you receive a final confirmation on your screen. It may look like nothing is happening after you press “submit”, but please be patient.
6. Please note that we are currently updating our online receipt system and that tax receipts will be issued when this process is complete. We apologize for the delay!
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions or concerns, or to process your transaction by phone, please call us at 514-486-1448 (1-877-303-0264 outside Montreal).
On this National Philanthropy Day, we want to say a big THANK YOU to all our donors. Families who need help coping with mental illness in a loved one are able to find it here thanks to you! Support our..