Easy ways to learn, available 24/7
Want to learn on your own time, at your own pace? AMI has YouTube and SoundCloud channels, both available 24/7! Find all kinds of mental health information.
All of this audio can easily be heard on a computer, or downloaded to a smartphone, so you can listen anywhere. So check out our YouTube and SoundCloud pages and subscribe—you’ll get an alert every time there is something new to watch or listen. Tune in for more great resources from AMI-Quebec for the digital age.
We’ve created a YouTube channel with a variety of videos, including:
- Conversations with mental health specialists on anxiety, psychotic disorders, navigating the healthcare system, and more.
- Public service announcements on services and workshops available at AMI-Quebec.
- An archive of appearances and events from years past that will continue to grow.
SoundCloud is the audio equivalent of YouTube. Here you can listen to:
- Teleworkshop recordings with local professionals, on types of mental illness, talking to your doctor, anxiety disorders, and more.
- Recordings of presentations like our Low-Beer Memorial Lecture, including last year’s lecture by Dr. Dolores Malaspina on Nature vs Nurture.
- Interviews such as homelessness and mental health, and how caregivers deal with loved ones’ mental health issues.