Do you have a loved one who suffers from a mental illness? Are you confused? Overwhelmed? Unsure where to turn or what to do next?
Having a loved one who suffers from a mental illness can be challenging. Here are some of the ways in which AMI-Québec can help you (please click on the links for more information). All our programs are free!
– Support Groups: Weekly sessions where confidential discussion and sharing are encouraged in a small group setting.
– Workshops: Workshops to help you better cope with mental illness in your loved one or in yourself.
– Counselling: A short term, one on one service that addresses situations or problems that caregivers are encountering when caring for someone with a mental illness.
– Resource List:an extensive list of resources in Montreal and beyond for help with specific illnesses, housing, legal rights etc.
– Share & Care Newsletter: A quarterly newsletter including information on various services, coping strategies, etc.
– Library: A wealth of information on mental illness and related issues, including over 700 books and DVDs.
Whether you live in the Montréal area or elsewhere in Québec, we have programs that can help you. Please call us at 514-486-1448 (1-877-303-0264 outside Montréal) or complete the form below. We will be in touch! You may also explore our website further for more information.